
1) as I write this, I am sitting in a westbound LIRR train car, on my way to see the girl who made this semester bearable.
2) in high school, I hated indie music and indie kids with a burning passion. While I love all genres of music, now I can't get enough of it.
3) I want to fall in love with someone, and travel the world with them, and learn as much as I can while abroad. What can I say? I learn by doing.
4)I have a very very very serious side that few get to see
5) I'm a closet video game nerd. Yes boys, that's a challenge!
6) I love the Twilight series, and I'm not embarrased. Don't hate till you've read it;its amazing
7) my closest friends and family are those I've never met in person, or don't see more than once every couple years
8) broken hearts hurt but they make us strong. I am living proof.
9) I love all animals and they all fascinate me. This includes bugs of all sorts, reptiles, mammals, fish....and I am obsessed with the mysteries that the rain forest and deep ocean hold.
10) nothing angers me more than elected officials who put campaign dollars before their constituency. But that's a rant for another time.
11) I avoid wearing jeans at all cost. I would rather wear a cute skirt or dress.
12) I just became an independent beauty consultant for mary kay cosmetics, and couldn't be more excited.
13) I love all weather. I appreciate each element for what it is and what it gives. Every day is beautiful.
14) NYPIRG is my life, and I don't know what else I would want to do with myself, future wise. I truly love the organization and what they stand for. It's become a passion, and its how I've met many of my closest friends.
15) I love to play sports, even though I'm out of shape and uncoordinated. Especially lacrosse and soccer.
16) i am scared to death of escalators.

No comments:
Post a Comment